New Tech Horizon: Buy an OCZ Vector Solid State Drive and Receive a Far Cry 3 Download Code - New Tech Horizon

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Buy an OCZ Vector Solid State Drive and Receive a Far Cry 3 Download Code

#1 User is offline   Reign 

• Major Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

New and existing OCZ Vector SSD (256GB and 512GB) owners are eligible receive Far Cry 3 for free.
Boy oh boy, with the free promotions out there adding up, it's starting to look like if you paid for Far Cry 3, you're doing it wrong. Far Cry 3 was featured in AMD's "Never Settle" game bundles, Samsung was giving it away with the purchase of its 840 Series solid state drives (SSDs) during Cyber Monday, and now OCZ is working the free Far Cry 3 promotion with the purchase of select Vector SSDs.

The promotion applies to 256GB and 512GB models (128GB is not included), and you can redeem up to two codes (with the purchase of two Vector SSDs). All you have to do is fill out OCZ'sonline form, and once approved, OCZ will email you an activation code and URL to download the game.

Link

Page 1 of 1

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   Kelemvor 

• I'm a mog: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend
  • Group: Admin/Benefactor
  • LocationLargo, FL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

I guess ocz has to do something to try and dump the $549 .5TB SSD's before the Crucial branded Micron 1TB SSD's for 499 go on sale next month...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users